Profile / About Us
Blue Marble Recruitment offers technical, management and commercial recruitment experience in areas such as:
- Electronic Hardware Design: Digital, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, FPGA, Analogue, Audio, RF, Microwave, Power, SMPS, PCB design
- Real-time Software Design: Embedded, Firmware, DSP, Signal processing, C, Assembler
- Silicon Design: ASIC design & IC development
- Mechanical Design:Castings, Sheet Metal, Machined Components, Plastic Mouldings
- Manufacturing Process & Operations: Quality, Six Sigma, Materials Management, Buying, Purchasing, Procurement, Supply Chain
- Technical Sales, Marketing & Applications
- Project/Programme Management
- Systems Engineering
- Test / Commissioning / Service
- IT Support & Helpdesk
Clients and candidates are welcome to get in touch with us for general advice as well as to talk about specific vacancy requirements; we're always happy to help.
Andy is an engineer by training, and following the completion of an MSc in Optoelectronics has worked in multi-disciplinary R&D and manufacturing environments himself. Since moving out of industry he has held positions in established recruitment consultancies, broadening his experience and exposure to the recruitment process and the needs of people working in both mature and developing technologies. He holds a Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP) from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).